Kitchway is fully committed to making your online shopping experience a safe and pleasurable one.
30 Day Free Returns are accepted. We gladly accept returns on all unused items that are still in their original packaging and resellable condition, with the exception of custom items and equipment with optional accessories.
- We accept returns within 30 days of the date of delivery.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to return an item, we will then provide you with a Return Authorization (RA) number, and the address where to return the item.
- Please note that we WILL NOT accept returns or exchanges without a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- We ask that you please mark this number clearly on the box that you are returning.
- Also, please include a copy of the invoice that you received with your purchase along with the item you are returning or exchanging.
Once your return has been approved and received, you will be credited on your original form of payment. Credits are issued 3-5 business days after returns are approved and received, and could take up to 10 days to show on your account.
- We will not accept returns after 30 days of delivery. Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to return an item.
- Returns will incur a 20% restocking fee in order to cover the cost of processing the return, When an item is returned, our warehouse team inspects, relabels, repackages and restocks the item.
- To exchange an item, you will need to place a new order and return the item you no longer want. You are responsible for any restocking fees for the returned item.
- All custom pieces and sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Returns Shipping Fees:
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your unwanted items.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, we don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Wrong Or Damaged Items:
Kitchway does all it can to assure your item is shipped safely and securely.
In the rare circumstance that your item is received damaged or defective, or it's not what you ordered, please notify us within 24 hours.
- We will then provide you with a Return Authorization (RA) number and a prepaid packing slip.
- Please mark the box clearly with this number and include a copy of the invoice you received along with the item you are returning.
- For less than LTL furniture shipments, all deliveries are subject to inspection.
- Please notate any damage or missing items at the time of delivery and then report it to us.
- If you are not able to fully inspect your delivery, please notate this on your delivery receipt as well.
- If you sign for free and clear and later find damage or missing items, you will be responsible for filing claims with the carrier.
- Due to the fragility of glass and china, we cannot guarantee their condition upon arrival to you, Therefore, we ask that any orders of glass or china be inspected upon arrival.
If your order is defective in any way please contact us within 24 hours of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Phone on 020-3519-0267.
Kitchway will only be responsible to pay for the return shipping cost,
- If the item received was damaged at the time of delivery.
- And the customer notified us within 24 hours.
In general, all products have 1 YEAR warranty from date of purchase, in the event that customers have an issue regarding warranty, customers should take the following steps to ensure the inquiry or issue is handled properly.
- Contact Kitchway by Phone on 020-3519-0267 or by email at email@example.com
- The customer should explain the problem and provide the product and Order id, once we receive the required information we will get back to you within 48 hours with a guide what to do.
Please do not return damaged products without an RA number, we will not honor any return or exchange.