Safe, instant heat at the touch of a button. Whether you're boiling a stock, frying steak or reducing a sauce, the Caterlite 2kW Induction hob provides a reliable and stylish induction cooking surface, perfect for both professional and home kitchens.
The hob features automatic pan detection, meaning power is only applied when the pan is in position. This not only saves energy to reduce your running costs and lower your carbon footprint - it helps to extend the lifespan of the induction hob too. The compact and lightweight design of the hob gives you the flexibility to use it almost anywhere - simply plug in and cook. This fantastic flexibility makes the Caterlite induction hob a great solution if you're cooking at events or need a quick-access backup hob in your main kitchen.
Please note: suitable for induction compatible pans only, such as Vogue stainless steel or Tri-Wall pans.
- Capacity 10kg
- Dimensions 45(H) x 295(W) x 370(D)mm
- Dimensions - cooking area up to 240mm Pan
- Material Stainless Steel & Polycarbonate
- Temperature Range 60°C to 240°C
- Voltage 200-240V
- Weight 2.6kg
- Colour Stainless Steel & Black
- Warranty RBD 1 Year Semi Commercial - Light Duty Use Only
- Induction Compatible Yes
- Highly efficient - reduces environmental impact and running costs
- Instant heat - no waiting for elements to warm
- User-friendly controls and LED display
- Overheat protection to extend the lifespan
- 0-180 min timer with auto shut off - cook with precision
- Temperature range 60-240°C
- Min pan size 120mm. Max pan size 240mm
- 10 power settings