235W. Total usable capacity: 308 Ltr. R600a
Any kitchen needing reliable chilled storage would benefit from the space-saving Polar G-Series three-door counter fridge. With simple-to-use digital controls and an incredibly robust stainless steel construction, the fridge is easy to access, clean and maintain.
Strong removable door seals and effective 35mm insulation ensure energy-efficient operation - helping to reduce both your running costs and environmental impact. The durable worktop is also great for food prep or positioning smaller appliances such as microwaves, blenders or food processors - so you can make the very most of your kitchen space. And thanks to the built-in castors, its easy to move the counter around, making installation and cleaning effortless.
GN pans are sold separately.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32°C
- Capacity 368Ltr
- Dimensions 880(H) x 1370(W) x 700(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 35mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Finish - internal Stainless steel
- Power Type 220-240V, 1.6A single phase
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 5°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 110kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Warranty RBD 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Five Year Electricity Cost £747.81 - based on £0.13 per unit
- Three sturdy adjustable shelves increase storage flexibility
- 1/1 GN compatible interior enables rapid filling and access of stock
- 35mm insulation reduces running costs, improves efficiency and boosts performance
- Fan-assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and cooling performance
- Time-saving, easy-clean construction makes maintaining the unit simple
- Accurate, user-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Strong solid doors with easy-clean removable door seals
- Sturdy lockable castors enable easy positioning for simpler cleaning and installation
- Quiet noise Level: 43.2 dB(A)
- Net Usable Capacity: 308 Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 32°C
Energy Rating Information
|Category||Counter Cabinet (Fridge)|
|Energy Efficiency Index||44.6|
|Operating Duty Statement||This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30°C|
Next Working Day Delivery over £45 - FREE
Northern Ireland - £25
Order by 2pm to ensure same day dispatch for Next Day Delivery.
For full delivery information, click here.
European & International Shipping
We deliver our parcels to most countries, click here to see the shipping rates
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.