235W. Total usable capacity: 308 Ltr. R600a
Any kitchen needing reliable chilled storage would benefit from the space-saving Polar G-Series three-door counter fridge. With simple-to-use digital controls and an incredibly robust stainless steel construction, the fridge is easy to access, clean and maintain.
Strong removable door seals and effective 35mm insulation ensure energy-efficient operation - helping to reduce both your running costs and environmental impact. The durable worktop is also great for food prep or positioning smaller appliances such as microwaves, blenders or food processors - so you can make the very most of your kitchen space. And thanks to the built-in castors, its easy to move the counter around, making installation and cleaning effortless.
GN pans are sold separately.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32°C
- Capacity 368Ltr
- Dimensions 880(H) x 1370(W) x 700(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 35mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Finish - internal Stainless steel
- Power Type 220-240V, 1.6A single phase
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 5°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 110kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Warranty RBD 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Five Year Electricity Cost £747.81 - based on £0.13 per unit
- Three sturdy adjustable shelves increase storage flexibility
- 1/1 GN compatible interior enables rapid filling and access of stock
- 35mm insulation reduces running costs, improves efficiency and boosts performance
- Fan-assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and cooling performance
- Time-saving, easy-clean construction makes maintaining the unit simple
- Accurate, user-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Strong solid doors with easy-clean removable door seals
- Sturdy lockable castors enable easy positioning for simpler cleaning and installation
- Quiet noise Level: 43.2 dB(A)
- Net Usable Capacity: 308 Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 32°C
Energy Rating Information
|Category||Counter Cabinet (Fridge)|
|Energy Efficiency Index||44.6|
|Operating Duty Statement||This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30°C|
Next Working Day Delivery over £45 - FREE
Succos Holidays: (20-29 September)
We are now closed through Wednesday 29th September
We will reopen Thursday the 30th September.
All orders and enquires will be dealt with when we reopen on Thursday the 30th September - Orders can still be placed on our website but will only be processed when we reopen on the 9th.
Order by 2pm to ensure same day dispatch for Next Day Delivery.
For full delivery information, click here.
European & International Shipping
We deliver our parcels to most countries, click here to see the shipping rates
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.